Elk Grove High SchoolElk Grove, California
HALL OF FAME
|Name||Varsity Years Played (* = All-league)||Career Points|
|Lesley Keffer||1983-84*, 1984-85*||993|
|Karen Casey||1986-87*, 1987-88*||763|
|Kim Cram||1990-91*, 1991-92*, 1992-93*||872|
|Kelly Hodges||1996-97*, 1997-98* (Team MVP)||718|
|Sabrina Briggs||1995-96, 1996-97*, 1997-98*, 1998-99*||1,142|
|Amanda Fitzgerald||1996-97, 1997-98*, 1998-99, 1999-00* (League MVP & Team MVP)||1,267|
|Jennifer Enos||2002-03, 2003-04* (Team MVP), 2003-04* (Team MVP), 2004-05* (Team MVP)||1,228|
1. Has played at least two full seasons at the varsity level and at least three years in the Lady Herd program.
2. Has been selected to the All League team at least twice in career.
3. Has been selected as team MVP at least once in career.
4. Has scored at least 600 career points.
5. Option available to induct a player who goes above and beyond in some manner other that the point level listed above. However, the first three criteria must be achieved for all recipients.
1. Becomes eligible two years after graduation.
2. Must meet the Hall of Fame criteria above.
3. Must compete in collegiate and or professional basketball
4. Decision based on a vote of Lady Herd coaches.
|School Colors: Navy and Gold|
|School Mascot: Thundering Herd|
|Elk Grove High School
9800 Elk Grove-Florin Road
Elk Grove, California 95624